FREE worldwide shipping
Scarves Length: 53" (135cm)
- Hand washing your cashmere garments frequently will refresh and condition the fibres.
- Avoid washing cashmere whenever possible and often try to ‘spot-clean’ to prolong the life of the garment, this is fine for regular wear but before storing your cashmere clothing for longer periods of time we recommend to give it a good cleanse.
- We recommend to wash your cashmere clothing by hand, even hand-wash settings on your washing machine can add to the risk of damaging the cashmere fibres.
- Find a clean bowl or sink – please ensure that it is clean and there is no food, dirt, or cleaning products and residue that could harm your cashmere. Soak in lukewarm water (30c) with shampoo added. Make sure the water is only lukewarm and importantly that the water is NOT hot.
- Turn inside out and squeeze clean gently, try rolling it if this helps - do not rub or wring. Thoroughly rinse in lukewarm water.
- Re-shape to its original size and dry flat over a towel away from direct heat and sunlight, avoid radiators.
- We don’t recommend hanging cashmere clothes to dry, as the weight of the water can stretch it out of shape.
- Press under a damp cloth on a low heat setting.
- Do not wring or twist the garment, be patient and treat it as it treats you, softly and caringly.